Tuesday, December 4, 2018

100WC Week #13- Trent



I Saw Two people running down the street the other day. I looked at them. Did i know them from somewhere. I went over there and said hello. But they were exhausted. They couldn't say a word. They just looked at me like i was looking at them. Do i know you from somewhere he finally said. Yes i think so. But where from. Wait weren't you the one that i saved from that attempted murder. Yeah i think so. I never was able to thank you. Well thank you you saved my life. If it weren't for you that mad man would have killed me.

3 comments:

  1. I love your story because you added a lot of detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story because it was detailed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to use your speech marks and commas so it'll be easier to read, but otherwise your story was great.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .