Thursday, July 23, 2020

100WC - Week #43 - Samara

‘RING RING’
“Guys that's the bell” Yelled Mills.
We ran to class, slowly everyone left the playground.
“Ok settle down now…” Spoke Mr Johnen “Today we’re working on our science project, Everyone find your partner.”
I got up and went to my partner.
“Ok everyone ready?” Asked Mr Johnen
“Yes M-r John-en” Yelled room 12, Sounding like they were being mind controlled.
“Ok then go get your Robots and let's start!”
Everyone raced to the back corner, pushing and shoving.
Then it began…
“Now place the robots in the ring!”
I put my robot in, ’Ready… set….GO!!!”




“What the-”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .