Monday, July 2, 2018

week 38 100 word by laine


One day there was a tennis shop it was a really wired color cause it was purple like who make there shop purple whoo!! Itś is the odd one out on the whole street I walked into the shop it was so purple inside I said to the person behind the counter I said to him can I get a tennis racket he said yes shore so I grabbed the tennis racket and I went outside then I went to  go play tennis and when I was playing tennis i sore a leopard it was creeping on to the tennis court

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .