Thursday, June 27, 2019

100WC - Week #36 - Liam


Me and My friend Brendan were watching the NBA when we See DE Aaron Fox going against Lonzo Ball

DE Aaron fox crossed Lonzo ball and dunks on LeBron James. But looking back I realized that DE Aaron fox was not the best player now he won the 2019 most improved player so that blew my mind the Sacramento King whopped the Los Angeles Lakers, the Score was 123 to 98. Me and Brendan went to the playground to do some basketball and I ankle broke him hard then dunked on him It was the funniest thing you’d ever seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .