Monday, October 15, 2018

100WC #6 - Olivia

One day my little sister was clumsily dancing around the room, she started to day dream and danced her way into the bright orange door. My older sister was watching some fighter on the t.v and mum yelled at me telling me to go have a bath and get ready for school. When I got downstairs from my bath a saw my little sister crying because she couldn't find her shoes, so Mum just told her to suck it up and stop crying about every little thing. On the way to school I saw my best friend walking so I walked with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .