Monday, September 10, 2018

100WC - Week #1 - Keira

Do you know what that is?
Do you know what it means?
Do you know what he is holding?
Well you better because this is the most important thing in the whole wide world!
It is better than the statue of Liberty. It is  even better than the Eiffel tower. Wait hold up wait it is better than Disneyland  do you know what it is it? It is two hands holding Liquorice!It is so amazing
Like it is so amazing!!!! I really mean it! And please blow down for the goodness of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .