Monday, April 29, 2019

100WC - Week #28 - Olivia



“RUN” yelled  Bob “run now we don't know what that was, to be honest I don't want to”
“Anyway" interrupts Lily "but we do know that we have to get a shelter or something but we are in the middle of the woods so let's build something like a…..”
“A tree house” shouted Bob before Lily could even share her idea. "OK then let's explore!" So they ran west for about five minutes straight but when they stopped the saw these weird looking plant stumpey things "BOOOO ahhhhh wait what are you OK Bob?"
"What do  you mean ahh?" It was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .