Sunday, April 19, 2020

100WC - Week #30 - Bailee

¨So what do you think?¨ I ask my teacher curious as to what he may be thinking.
¨Do you want my honest answer or my nice answer?¨ he questions me.
¨Honest¨ I say wondering how that may affect the answer.
¨It's rubbish¨ he announces.
¨What! well  It doesn’t matter what you think, does it?’ I start to question myself.
¨Well it kind of does matter what I think, this narrative is worth half of your grade.¨
he's right Mum
 would freak if she found out. Should I run and fail my grade or stay and pass my grade?
You Choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .