Tuesday, June 30, 2020

100WC - Week #40 - Bailee

¨Flutter, flutter, flutter¨

¨Where is it ¨ right now I am in my room looking for a stupid bird that my cat brought in.  My cat always brings birds in and it is getting annoying.  And even worse it is my job to get them outside!!!

¨flutter, flutter, flutter¨

Where is it?!

¨flutter, flutter, flutter¨

It is driving me insane, I hate that cat!!!

¨flutter, flutter, flutter¨

I follow the noise with my eyes and then I saw it.  Green feathers and a brown beak.  Poor thing; it can't fly. I feel so sorry for it.

Where is that cat?!


1 comment:

  1. My Goal for this week is...
    Use question marks and exclamation marks correctly.
    and...
    Attempt more difficult punctuation; e.g. apostrophes for possession, commas for clauses, or semicolons.
    and...
    Use personal voice to add effect.
    Thanks,
    Bailee

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .