Wednesday, November 14, 2018

100WC Week #10 - Natasha Dalton

One day when I was at my Grandma’s house she told me a story from when she was younger. She told me ”One day when I was walking down a street beside the zoo. when there was a loud crash. a Gorilla was smashing through the brick wall. Bricks and dust were flying everywhere. My pretty yellow dress was getting ruined. I started running away. ‘ahhh!’ I screamed. I rang up the zoo to come and get their Gorilla."
"Wow that was a intense day" I replied.
"Yes it was a bad day, I had to throw away that dress that I was wearing" said my Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .