Sunday, November 18, 2018

100-wc week#11 leena









One day I was going into the forest and then I went past this bike and this bike was stuck in a tree so then I went to call my mum and she said what's wrong and I said that I was going for a walk in the forest and then I saw this bike and it was stuck in the tree and mum and dad said we will try to get it out and they tried to get it out but they could”nt so then they got a digger to try to get it out.


Oh no Mum dad I had my bike left in the tree and its stuck and I can’t get my bike out so what do I do now well you can just buy a new bike if you want to.










1 comment:

  1. Hello, Leena in my opinoun this is a good piece, but this could use more sensory details (even though there’s a picture) and look over it to see if you have any runons, grammar mistakes, or spelling mistakes. Your friend, Aden

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .