Tuesday, March 10, 2020

100WC-Week #24-Alex

We walk through the door, as we open it. A cold breeze gets thrown at us.  Chill flys up our spines.
It's cold in here I say.Ya, what's in here Jacob said.I don't know but, I know there is goods, in the back I whispered.
As we set off, we see a gap in the wall.I think it's in here. Jacob said loudly.Jacob stuck his hand through the wall, and found something.Its a spade, then through the gap,Give it.A man pulled.give it he yelled.`I'm trying to hold on he; he shouted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .