Monday, March 9, 2020

100WC-Week #24-Ayden

As I walked to the sky tower along the sidewalk . I walked into the sky tower in Auckland, the ground collapsed below my feet ,my friend quickly grabbed me but my hands were slippery ¨ I 'm trying to hold on¨ he shouted . I had fallen down and broke my leg and it was stuck under a heap of rock and concrete everybody called 111 . The police came and the ambulance came as well. I was lifted out and put in the ambulance . The police investigated how this had broken the hole looked it looked like a mineshaft underneath the sky tower but there was a bomb inside so they evacuated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .