Thursday, March 5, 2020

100WC#23- Joe

What's going on? Something is happening around here? As I walked straight ahead of me nothing was in sight. I wonder what was happening here? Hey look at a Sign! What does it say? It says…….be…..ware….of the creature! BOOM!!! WHAT WAS THAT!? OMG ITS REAL THE CREATURE OF BLACK!!!! I gotta get out of here before it's too late! But as soon as I ran I fell into a trap AHH Boom! What the….he..c..k happened? Oh great I into a trap Well I can try get out of here if… I… can. Oh I don’t know…


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .