Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Mia - 100WC - Week #24

“What are you doing??” I ask.

“I am looking at the great view!?” My little brother tells me.
“Up there you're not!” I say looking up at the roof.
“Why not?” he said. 
“Your going to fall of up there! I can see your butt slipping!” I say getting worried.
“ARGH!” My brother says with his hands holding on to the edge of the roof.
“I’ll go get a ladder! Hold on!” I shout.
“I’m trying to hold on…” He said. 
“I’m coming!!” I heard my brother scream and then a big thump that  sounded like someone hit the ground...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia,
    I like your story a lot.
    I especially liked the ending!!
    Do you want a little brother?
    Madi

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .