Tuesday, March 10, 2020

100WC Week #24 -Bailee

“I’m losing all memories” My brother yells.
“Hold on”I yell back
‘I’m trying to hold on,’ he shouted
Hold on tighter I”m coming” I run towards the sound of my brother's voice just in time to see all of his memories sucked out of him.
“NO” I yell there is no way I could let that happen.  I've got to turn off that machine and quick.  I run towards the whirling machine.
“Where's the off button?”I whisper to myself.
“There”I whisper again
‘BEEP BEEP BEEP TURNING OFF’ the machine booms

“Wow what happened?”asks my brother. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .