Thursday, December 3, 2020

100WC #13 - Ella

  As i rethink my actshions I didn’t remember putting it on the xmas tree oh no we cant have a xmas tree without a star on top as we try and find it i said we can just buy another one mum. She  Said yeah i guess so we went to the where house and we couldn't find one so we went to. K-mart and there wasn't one there so we went home and we saw that the star was in the xmas tree box we all were Relieved. Then we put the star on top of the xmas tree and it was perfect. The hole tree was a xmas tree with xmas decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .