Thursday, December 3, 2020

100WC - Week #13 - Taisha

 Christmas morning yayy lights are so bright and joyful.

I'm Running down the hall, going to wake my mum up. I find to my disgust that I'm wearing an itchy Christmas sweater that my aunt gave me two years ago “i didn't remember putting it on”  I’m trying to get it off as I walk to my mums room and wake her up. “It's Christmas come on can I open the presents please” “pretty please” 

“Wait till your sisters gets up”   FINNEEE!!!!!

Before I go did you put this sweater on me last night ?

No why it must have been ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .