Thursday, December 3, 2020

100WC #13 Harry

 Half way though the Airport…

..We get Band’s for to say what flight were on..

Mum And Dad say put it on your wrist.

But i didn’t listen and now i look at the sign 

To see when were boarding,

Now the flight is only 12 Minutes away…

..I didn’t remember putting it on….

“Flight 81 is now Boarding”

We get up and walk over to gate 8

Now were waiting in line

About 2 minutes past..

And now the man asks to see 

Our band…

And i have forgotten 

To put it on…

I remembered to put it on


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .