Thursday, December 3, 2020

100WC - Week #13 - Bailee

 One day I was on my laptop scrolling down on facebook seeing if my friends had posted anything new yet.  Then suddenly a photo of me with chicken pox.  I didn’t remember putting it on, I didn't  think I would put it on.  I kept on scrolling through old posts when a new post popped up, and it was my friend “oh my god Amy you look so ugly¨sevrel other people like this comment and no one told them to back off.  Maybe my life is ruined. Just then another post of me comes up, me without my braces.  My life is definitely ruined.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .