Thursday, December 3, 2020

100WC - Week #13-Emily

Come on we're going to be late and they wouldn't  like it if we are late so get the bag because that's the thing we need and it's the reason we're at this thing. You done so we can go now ya know we can go much sure you take it with you this time ok. Yup let's just get in the car so we aren't late ok. I was saying that the whole time.  When they get there. Yes we're here get the bag ok yup um mm it's not here  I forgot to put it in what no stop joking around ok. Am not it not there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .