Thursday, December 3, 2020

100WC - week #13 - Xaveika Mclachlan

 It was Christmas morning, I jumped out of bed and rushed down the stairs. When I got there I noticed I was wearing a decorative sweater that had ribbons and bells and cotton balls on it. “What is this?!” I said in anger “I don't remember putting it on!” “i-it was in my room I swear!” I said.

I took the jersey off and walked back to my room to fold it and put it away. And then rushed back to the tree, and finally got back to opening my presents, And enjoyed the rest of the day.

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .