Thursday, December 3, 2020

100WC Week #13 - Jaxon

Part 2 

Running into the guards room i shuffled around until i found the closet Phase 1 was going good until...

“HEY STOP THAT BOY”

I froze...

This was it i was done for, but then hope flared up inside my body I glanced behind me and briskly sprinted out the door and through the hallway then i noticed the guard suit...

I didn't remember putting it on... 

I decided just to go to phase 3 and run out of the castle but that was a failure i got caught and they sentenced me for 8 years in the dungeons... Part 3

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .