Sunday, September 8, 2019

100WC Week #1 - Abby - The Greedy Brothers

Two men were arguing about their fathers land. “The Will said that I own all the land!” the first brother shouted snatching the piece of paper.
“Well you read it wrong because it says I get it all!” says the second.
Now you are probably thinking who the land belongs to. Well it is shared land but the brothers want it all. The brothers stayed there arguing for decades and decades until they froze to stone anger caved into their faces. This shows that greed always gets the better of you and the brothers are still there to this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .