Saturday, September 14, 2019

100WC Week #1 - Abbie

‘’Ello there would you like to blow your nose on my handkerchief ’’ said a British fellow.
“Nah mate you sound like ya need it.” said a Kiwi bloke.
“No I insist you have it.” said the British man once more.
“Na I can’t mate you might have germs” he said trying to make up an excuse but not working. “Well if that’s how you're doing then don’t talk to me.”
“Maaaate ya can’t blame it on me’’ he said. Well i thought that we were going to be good friends but i guess.’’
“Hey bro, what was that?”
“Oh don’t be, wait what was that?”
"Nooo..."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .