Thursday, February 14, 2019

100 WC ruby week20

I was walking round the house one day thinking to myself I have all this spare time and I’m not doing anything useful with it. Then I thought well I could practise guitar. So I went off to find my guitar and then … what do I have here. My brother is messing around with my guitar again. Which reminds me  the last time I used it, it was completely out of tune.  I go and grab it off my brother and say leave this guitar alone because one day It will end up broken and you’ll be in a lot of trouble .


2 comments:

  1. hi ruby
    that was a good story that dose really sound like your brother next time make sure to check your spelling like practice

    from Biankha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the info I'll take more notice next time from ruby

      Delete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .