Monday, November 11, 2019

100 WC #10 Ruby

It’s a saturday morning in the summer not a breeze to be felt “ can we go fishing,” we ask poppa  “ok we can go fishing” he pronounced as long as you do all the dishes today,” we burst out in happiness “ thank you so much poppa and we will do the dishes all day we headed to the boat we have got hats, jackets ,snacks ,bait  and most important fishing rods plenty of fishing rods .I let my sinker fall to the ground I wait for a bit tug I’ve got something I’m reeling my rod up splash in the air waving my snapper from side to side I caught 1 I say I see dark  RED   blood dripping from  were the hook had hooked him his eyes turned dark 

1 comment:

  1. wow ruby what a great piece of writing I love how you made it like a haunted type on theme keep up the great work
    from Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .