Monday, November 25, 2019

100WC - Week #12 - Keira

Lovely day in Townsville, We have Violin players playing beautiful music making the crowd happy. We have a big zoo filled with Elephants and more. Hi i’m Sam and this is my beautiful home but not everything is amazing because I have to annoying smart headed siblings Jack and Leon.
Oh yea have I told you about the paint thing well here it is so me and mum painted the walls purple and they went and jumped in the paint, yep that’s them. Im gonna talk about how my brothers got so annoying. At first there was just one of them, Jack, We didn’t know any Leon until we went to the adoption centre. We walk in to grab some stuff and in the corner of my eye I see Jack playing with Leon “aww” mum says “lets adopt him” and that’s how I got to annoying brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .