Thursday, November 7, 2019

100WC - Week #9 - Charli Tracey


I was in the kitchen about to eat the orange and then I heard this sudden voice don’t eat me  then I started to cut up the banana don’t kill me another sudden voice came… the orange one spoke first…  please don’t eat me  and please please don’t eat me the banana said in a worried voice okay okay I said back just calm down please, I will  leave you to live okay and so the two pieces of fruit lived happily ever after but then they get eating Noooooooooo……………..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .