Sunday, November 24, 2019

100WCWeek #12 - Caitlyn

It wasn’t me who cause it 
We painted the zoo !
We walk in the front gate and we here a violin playing .
We go to the elephant part and see that they are so happy .
Then we go to the lizards and watch them change colour .
They go purple  then red then green and blue. 
                                         Sps Psps a monkey just bursted poop everywhere .
                                                            It wasn't me who caused it …
  Running  to the toilet finding out that they are locked 
The Lock is slowly turning and it opens i run in but the door on me 

What an awful day .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .