Tuesday, February 4, 2020

100WC - Week #19 - Kenneth

I was rushing to the stores. Hoping to find a present fit for my parents. I searched and searched, but although it was Saturday nothing was open. I felt anxious inside. Knowing the consequences for what was going to happen. I searched around, and I saw an open shop. I decided to check for any presents that my parents would like. But when I looked in the shop, all I saw were expensive watches. I thought about stealing the watch and just leaving. But there were many other choices, that didn’t require me getting in trouble. So I bought it...

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this because of the way you described your feelings " I felt anxious inside." continue writing
    From,
    Harlan

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .