Thursday, February 20, 2020

Charlie - 100WC - Week #21

When I went up to a big mountain I saw this massive  yellow giraffe. It went right in front of me. It shook the grown. I was on my mountain bike. I was going very fast. My bike was going very fast and a whole lot of dusty dirt came onto my back. It was  so weird . I was not having a good day then I was going so fast that falled off my bike. My leg got on stuck in the chain  it hurts so much it is painful. Then some people started to sang it was a pink woman. the end.

2 comments:

  1. To Charlie,
    I liked how you put colurs on your story and I would like to go mountain biking to.
    From Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .