Wednesday, February 12, 2020

100WC - Week #20 Harlan


Its 8 March 2014 were going on a family holiday to Nicobar island near India and Malaysia from Australia. We arrived at the airport at 9:33, even though it was late at night it was still busy. We hurried over to our gate, went through security and were waiting to board our plane at 11:00. We started our flight at 11:10 at this point. We were all tired and soon fell asleep. It all went pretty smoothly until one kid said he saw flashing lights out his window.  we ignored him at first but then we all looked like it was big I quickly realised it was a plane. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harlan I liked how you said smoothly and I would be tierd to if I was you. From Carla

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .