Tuesday, February 11, 2020

100WC - Week #20 - Milah



Katy and I went to the local carnival. We saw it in the newspaper yesterday morning. We arrived at the paddock they were holding it in. We went to get some yummy candy floss. I was looking in the distance and I saw something snapping at a baby bird. “Hmm, strange.” I mumble to myself. “What?” Katy says “Never mind” ...As it flew towards us I couldn't see what it was.. OH NO! Its a big angry eagle! I pushed Katy out the way to save her.

BANG! I feel dizzy,

I feel my eyes shut - Im in a different world



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .