Monday, February 24, 2020

Emily - 100WC - Week #22

Me and my friends are going to Samara house. As we walk there we stopped at intermediate to play on the playground, for a little bit. Then we got to go to the reserve and play there. When were finally really to go to Samara house. As we were walking we came along this creepy house with noises coming from it. We all decided to go in it and have a look. We were so scared to open the door. As we open it a man comes out saying, happy Halloween kids. Trick  or treat!  We didn’t know that it Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .