Thursday, February 20, 2020

Ella-100wc- week#21


Once upon a time there was a pink giraffe and it was minding its own business and singing old town road. i'm gonna to take my horse to the old town i'm gonna ride to i cant no more i got the horses in the back. and so on on and on the pink giraffe was singing old town and then a dusty storm was coming oh no she. cried i don't know what to do um um um i am running out of time i am going to just stand hear  and the dirt. and the rocks wore flinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .