Monday, February 24, 2020

Chloe Old - 100WC - Week #22

Ummm do I umm knock on the  door no  Dj ok what is behind it I do not no just what I thought so lets go in together no ok what will make you go in nothing I will give you $1000000 nope what about $90000000 nope what in the world will make you go in pies nope ok im going in no don't what is in there  ummm ok so let's guess whet is behind candy nope  cats nope  ok I give up let go behind Dj im not going I will give you a dog ok im going...

1 comment:

  1. hi chloe that story was so cool. is that the door one pobble 365 I did that one it is so cool from Charlie

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .