Monday, February 24, 2020

100WC Week #22 - Addison

The Door

So we were in the shed and we heard a noise behind the door but Dad and Mum said not to go behind the door cause it's dangerous.
We just got the house and the old owners said not to go behind that door well at least one of us listen Linkin not me so I started to approach the door and all of a sudden “MUM DAD” Linkin ran to them and they shouted at me and “ADDISON” oh no i'm screwed well we will never will know unless I open the door and there was nothing but…


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .