Monday, February 24, 2020

100WC - Week #22 - Carla



One day we were very bored so I said lets go for a road trip’ yes i said? Ok lets go. When we got there we went into the middle of the forest and we sore a big black door and we wandered what was in side of this door I said to mum’ I don't know so we knocked the door and know one answered so we tried again and know one answered again so we had to try to talk to them then. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! oh no run Mum ok lets go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Okay lets go home now okay.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carla really nice story. I didn’t really understand the last part though
    From Gavin

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .