Thursday, February 20, 2020

100WC - Week #21 - Samara

“I finally get to go to the zoo!” I had been waiting for the  moment when I would get to see a giraffe.    As we looked for a park I saw two dusty pink buildings, one dustier than the other.    When we finally found a park I realized I forgot my hat, it was a really  hot and sunny day. We walked inside one of the pink buildings. After hours of walking we finally got to the giraffes. My foot got sore after walking all that way. When the birds sang It made it less painful. When I saw a giraffe for the first time I knew it was destiny.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samara
    This writing is so interesting and fun. How much do you like Giraffes?. I like them they are fascinating. What were in the dusty pink buildings?. How did the birds singing make you feel better?.I Really Really like this story.
    Milah

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .