Monday, February 24, 2020

100WC- WEEK 22 Aiden

  THE MAGIC DOOR BELL!

One day I went hunting with my dad. Once we got there we went deep down into the woods. After that we came back out to the car and drove home. The next day... today was the day when Me and my dad went deeper and deeper into the woods. We were there in the middle of the woods!  Bang! Bang! My dad shot to deer down wow I said he said nothing my dad said let’s go back to the car were lost I say oh well hey look there’s a house right over there...

4 comments:

  1. HI Aiden good work great twists and turns keep it up Addison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aiden I like the way you said
    your Dad shot a deer
    Keep writing they are really good

    -William

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the story, I do think you could’ve had the dad say more, but it was still very good.
    -Giova

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .