Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Emily - 100WC - Week #20

I am going on a bush walk to see all the birds. wait what is that. Run! It is chasing me. What is it? Will it hurt me? Well whatever it was it will not stop. Quick hide in there. yes! It does't know am here I  will just see what kind of bird it is. It is an unknown bird and it is a very dangerous. wait will this mean it can kill me. I need to find out what it is aaaaahhhh it heard me run.It was  flying so fast but as it flew towards us I couldn’t see what it was it was a big mystery that no one knew ? and no one will know because if  you find out you will probably maybe die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .