Thursday, February 20, 2020

Chloe - 100WC - Week #21

Pink giraffe sang amazing at the concert the next day my ears are painful probably from the  concert I got  out of my house and called dusty. Come here boy good boy sit stay go let do some tranine ok back flip good boy now go up the ladder good boy now let go for a walk ok o there is a dog park lets go there don't case the birds go and make friends with the other dog hay my ears are not sore that is good come dusty I play tag-war with him we got to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .