Monday, February 24, 2020

Harlan Steiner - 100WC - Week #22

                                                            The Medallion
                                                          
It's 1901 in France, Paris,.....
“Newspaper's come get your Newspaper, ten pence each" yells a young seller boy.
“I’ll take one Paris soir”. he said as he handed some small coins to the boy.
“So why are you buying  it anyway?” the boy asks.    
“My maman said to me if I get her a newspaper she will let me explore with my friends in the woods. After this he ran back home as fast as his legs would take him he hadn't explored with his friends for ages. He opened the newspaper and there was a medallion in there.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .