Tuesday, March 19, 2019

100WC - Week #25 - Charli


One day after school my friend came over.  When she got here we went and explored outside.
Then we found this mysterious big black thing behind the two big trees.  My friend and I went and peeked behind the tree. It was a haunted house, we were so surprised.  We went closer to the house and we opened the big creepy door.  The first thing we said was “It really is a haunted house!” and the first thing we saw were creepy brown stairs then we walked in a little closer and saw this old candy bar.  There was this creepy sound, it sounded like a person talking then we ran.  When we got home we said that we would never go there again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .