Monday, August 13, 2018

Special Prompt #4 Lucy

¨Why would I do that?¨ I said trying to keep my laughter in.
My parents let me have my friends over for a sleepover and my crazy sister just gave me the best prank my friends and I could pull on her. So we waited and waited until my sister fell asleep and then we got everything ready for the prank, then we thought we heard my parents coming but it was just my cat coming.  Then we pulled the prank. In the morning my sister was so mad at us and we got in big trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .