Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Special Prompt #5 ISSY D

My mum is in the war in the Philippines and I had just had a letter  from her saying , “I'm alive but I've been hit quit badly whatever happens promise me you will look after your brothers and Dad”.
As I read the contents of the letter, I was aware of the smile on my face until I saw the part that said hit quite badly. I started to cry my dad came over and said “ Are you ok.” 
I said “ No I just got a letter from mum and it said she is hurt”. Dad started to cry so I wrapped my arms around him and said “ stay strong its what mum would want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .