Monday, May 20, 2019

100 word challenge week 31 - Caitlyn



One day I was walking down the beach and I saw this white thing I went over to it and discovered it I did some testing and it turned out that it was captain cook's anchor we stored it in a safe
Place in this clear box we left it there for one night and it was gone the next morning it was gone there was blood all over the floor on the windows it said spell red rum backwards it was murder it was so creepy I got creeped out really bad I ran out to the beach and another one popped up...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .