Sunday, August 25, 2019

100WC - Aug 19 (9) - Abby Sommerhalder The Long Fall Stops.

As I turned my head the world spun and I let go. I start the long fall. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” I scream. As wind blows past my ears I see a sky diver jump off the scraper. I shout out to him, “help me I’m falling!” But he dosen’t hear me over the jet turbine winds. I’m half way to the ground and start to sweat. Just because it is dosen’t mean I should be able to sweat but a crain swings by me. I just grab onto the chain and pull myself up. Leo also got grounded when I returned. Ha.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby
    Your 100WC is fast paced and interesting to read. I felt your concern during the fall. It is quite a skill writing in such a way your reader feels the excitement and fear of the character. Well done.

    Mrs P (Team 100WC)
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .