Sunday, August 4, 2019

100WC - Isabella Dryland

I was walking in the woods when I heard something that sounded like a baby crying, it was soft to start with but as I got closer it got louder and louder until it stopped. Suddenly I turned around, I heard them before I saw them they looked a bit like goats but they only had two legs and they spoke in Latin. They started to walk towards me then I saw the baby behind them in a pot. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the baby I grabbed her and ran home. My Auntie Z told me to take a buttermilk bath and try not to think about the things in the woods. That night I heard knocking on my window, it was them…..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabella
    What an interesting 100WC. I am fascinated by the goats with two legs speaking Lating. They sound interesting, and a little frightening to be honest! Keep up the great work.

    Mrs P (Team 100WC)
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .